Your opinion on Les Miserables?

I want to know everyone's opinions on Les Miserables. I want to know what parts you liked.

I'd like the review about the quality of films story, music, and the interpretation

Just curious about everyone's thoughts.

I personally LOVED the movie :D

Favorite Answer

I watched Les Mis yesterday. After I exited the cinema, I said to my friend: "That wasn't as good as I thought", but now thinking about it, it was indeed an amazing film. About three quarters of the way, I really needed to go to the toliet HAHA. This film is not for the weak bladder-ed as it's quite long. Overall, the acting was amazing, the songs were beautifully performed live and the story line in general was great. My favorite part was where Fantine (Anne Hathaway) had no choice but to go with prostitution to find money. All those women prostitutes had great costumes and it was a funny yet deep scene. Also the Thénardiers were by far my favourite...maybe it's just because I love Helena Bonham Carter, but they were so funny. Overall, I would rate it 8/10.

*All the main woman singers had amazing voices, the acting was great...could have been more gore that was a little pathetic in my own opinion.

*Now I was impressed with the singing that Russell Crowe did achieve but I think his voice lacked a lot of power throughout, though he does have a really nice voice but probably not suited to that character as it sounded too soft. There was one point near the end where he seemed to make a decent effort and then it went back to being Mediocre again. Hugh Jackman all in all was not too bad at all..sometimes his voice could have been stronger too though. To be honest I think the guy that was playing the priests part should have been Jean Valjean as that's how he is supposed to sound.

*I always like the idea of telling a story using music it allows it to sink in and it always makes you remember what you have seen and almost every little detail that occurred.

*I have to say the singers I most enjoyed were Marius Pontmercy, Enjolras, Gavroche, Monsieur Thénardier ..definatly very talented singers right there.

• bruse

The action picture replaced into no longer something wanting astounding and shifting and alluring. i admire the stellar forged, the appearing, the score, the portrayal of French background and its streets besides as conflict, each and every little thing. each and every minute of the action picture replaced into emotionally effectual and stored me engaged. Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman's characters have been my absolute favourites. in basic terms whilst i presumed the action picture could no longer get greater advantageous, it wraps with an ending so suited, i do no longer even have the main appropriate words to describe it. actually between the few videos of 2012 that honestly made an impact on me. we predict of of France and Paris as some glam holiday trip spot, never understanding its background or the human beings on the streets, the poverty (which i've got faith nonetheless exists immediately), beggars, prostitutes, and so on. i assume the action picture gave me perception into the undesirable human beings of France and how cruel/callous conflict may well be. toddlers and the harmless are killed time-honored yet very few human beings keep in mind them. There are human beings that fought bravely and died for what they believed in.