My former geocities website is BACK and HACKED. Help!!?

About 3-4 years ago, I had a website that was hosted on geocites (mrspackerDOTcom). When geocities closed, I lost my website. It was recently brought to my attention that my former website is viewable once again, but now it has been hacked to promote viagra pills, etc. Since this was my former classroom website,... show more About 3-4 years ago, I had a website that was hosted on geocites (mrspackerDOTcom). When geocities closed, I lost my website. It was recently brought to my attention that my former website is viewable once again, but now it has been hacked to promote viagra pills, etc. Since this was my former classroom website, you can imagine how absolutely inappropriate this is. This website has to be taken down. Please help!!
Update: After contacting enom.com, this is what they had to say... Thank you very much for your notification. After researching the domain, we have found that eNom, Inc. only provides domain name registration for this customer. We are not the webhost, internet service provider, or administrator for mrspackerDOTcom. Given... show more After contacting enom.com, this is what they had to say...

Thank you very much for your notification. After researching the domain, we have found that eNom, Inc. only provides domain name registration for this customer. We are not the webhost, internet service provider, or administrator for mrspackerDOTcom. Given that we are not the webhost for the reported domain, the allegedly infringing material identified in your notification does not reside on eNom’s servers. Accordingly, we do not have the technical ability to remove or disable specific items of objectionable content.

Again, due to the limited technical sphere in which eNom operates, we do not believe that we are the correct party to contact regarding this matter. In this instance, we suggest that you contact the party operating the website or the party hosting the website to have this matter properly resolved. A "ping" of the website you indicated often reveals the IP address of the party which probably hosts this w
1 answer 1