blank
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

What do you think of the name David Edward?

Please do not say Edward David is better.I rather keep it this way.David after my Uncle who passed.Edward after my Great Uncle who passed.

• Kylie
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE THAT COMBINATION David is my favorite boys name <3 my eldest son is David Joseph

great choice.I personally prefer David Edward to Edward David it flows better.

My condolences about your great uncle :( This will be a fantastic way to honor him and keep

his memory alive. My 2nd daughter is Maeve Isabelle, Isabelle after my friend who succumbed to anorexia so i see value in passing on names <3

It's ok. I don't like the names together, but since the baby will be a named after 2 people you love then they seem a little cuter together because the names have a story attached.

• Sam

The two names that end with D are awkward I think. Maybe if you could think of something similar to Edward would make it flow better?

It's a great classic name. Really strong and elegant. I'm sure the little tyke will grow to be a lawyer or executive. I also like how those "d" sounds tie in and compliment each other. It flows really well.

The names are great, but together you have two names that end with D - - -

but follow your heart.

• Sarah

I think it's a very nice, sensible name.