Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailPassword and Sign In · 8 years ago

Why does it say that my account has been accessed from TX when I live in FL even after changing password?

My account was sending spam to my contacts. I went in and found access many times from TX, once from Venezuela, and never from Florida where I live. I changed my password, but I don't know why it says it's being logged in from Texas.

Favorite Answer

I recommend reading the following Yahoo! Mail Help article "Login Activity - What the IP addresses and Locations tell you" for the best help resolving this problem. You can find the link to it below.

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN...

• munley

i could first attempt to make certain you probably did no longer misspell or have your caps lock on. If it isn't the case, see in case you are able to click the "misplaced password" link someplace. it ought to prompt you to respond to a secure practices question. this might succeed for you