Please can someone help me with this its urgent and im scared?

please can somebody tell me if this is tonsillitus or something, only if you know what you're talking about. the one on the right (on the left in person) is larger than the other one and it hurts when i swallow. bits of food sometimes get stuck behind the red bit of skin and the tonsil and come out every now... show more please can somebody tell me if this is tonsillitus or something, only if you know what you're talking about. the one on the right (on the left in person) is larger than the other one and it hurts when i swallow. bits of food sometimes get stuck behind the red bit of skin and the tonsil and come out every now and again as little white/cream coloured lumps which smell awful. i had glandular fever about 8 months ago and my doctor keeps saying thats why theyre inflamed, but this doesnt look like normal large tonsils to me. someone please help im so scared.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92015221@N05/8365060550/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92015221@N05/8363997725/
Update: just to inform everyone my doctor has prescribed me domperidome and antibiotics before neither of which have worked. if anything, they have made them more inflamed. only scared because theyre getting worse and often swell so i can feel them when i breath in and out (as they are now). sore, the skin around them is... show more just to inform everyone my doctor has prescribed me domperidome and antibiotics before neither of which have worked. if anything, they have made them more inflamed. only scared because theyre getting worse and often swell so i can feel them when i breath in and out (as they are now). sore, the skin around them is red, furry tongue, bad breath, and they are sore as anything when i swallow. (feels like its at the top of my neck underneath where my tonsils are but not my tonsils i think, if that makes sense). still inside my mouth, but further down. however i can poke the smaller tonsil with no pain but the massive one hurts when it gets a gentle jab.
Update 2: just to inform everyone my doctor has prescribed me domperidome and antibiotics before neither of which have worked. if anything, they have made them more inflamed. only scared because theyre getting worse and often swell so i can feel them when i breath in and out (as they are now). sore, the skin around them is... show more just to inform everyone my doctor has prescribed me domperidome and antibiotics before neither of which have worked. if anything, they have made them more inflamed. only scared because theyre getting worse and often swell so i can feel them when i breath in and out (as they are now). sore, the skin around them is red, furry tongue, bad breath, and they are sore as anything when i swallow. (feels like its at the top of my neck underneath where my tonsils are but not my tonsils i think, if that makes sense). still inside my mouth, but further down. however i can poke the smaller tonsil with no pain but the massive one hurts when it gets a gentle jab.