Character names for my book?

I need some teacher & student names for my book that i'm writing :) Pretty much just need last names for the teachers and full names for the students.any help would be great :) best answer for most names chosen. I also need a couple town+state names preferably made up ones :) Thanks to all!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Girls First Names

Abigail

Tracy

Stella

Mary

Ashley

Megan

Catherine

Karina

Ellen

Erica

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Boys Names

Jack

David

Carter

Declan

Colin

Anthony

Benjamin

Last Names

Rendin

Smatt

Parker

Moore

Lewis

Wright

Campbell

Warner

Reed

Cook

Cooper

Ward

Hamilton

Schmidt

And I can't think of any towns right now, sorry (:

• pj m
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Stephanie,

If you want some unique names from various nationalities, here’s a little trick. Do what I do. Get one of your DVD's and go directly to the credits. Don't bother with the cast, but go to the people behind the scenes. Best Boy, Lighting Crew, Sound Crew, Hairdressers, Assistants, etc... I take a first name and marry it up with another last name. This is a great way to get away from the hum drum names that simply come to mind. It takes a little time, but it’s well worth it. It’s a great way to come up with names for various creatures of the night, too. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Demons, etc…

PJ M

Source(s): Published author
  • 7 years ago

It depends on the personality of the character. If you have a really bubbly, peppy character then a name like Tiffany or Amber works. If you have a mysterious character then something like Aria works. If its a teacher or less important character then something like Sarah, Josh, or any generic name works.

• 7 years ago

Mrs. Beulah Flatulence, or maybe Mrs. Wendy Bottoms...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.