problem while uninstalling HOTSPOT SHIELD from my computer?

it prompts" you do not have sufficient access to uninstall HOTSPOT SHIELD 2.78. contact your system administrator." so how do i resolve this problem and uninstall HSS from my computer?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Try this:

1) Go to: http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/

2) Type "uninstall" in the filter solutions

3) Click "run now" on "Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled"

4) Download the FixIt program

5) Follow steps to install FixIt, (I chose the option to detect problems and fix for me)

6) Choose Hotspot from the list

6) Uninstall the program

This works especially well for programs that act like viruses, and don't even show up in your Control Panel/Uninstall programs

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hotspot Shield 3.13

• droz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

bypass on your registry and seek and delete all references to hotspot or anchor. this technique is disgusting in the way it places stuff on your computing gadget and then does not uninstall it. organic secret agent ware, a valid employer might uninstall each little thing.

• M
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You are better off buying a secure VPN service. HS is run by an advertising company that boasts they can geotarget people anywhere in the world and anytime. Their "free" service is the backbone of a datamining company that scans everything you do and records it, creates profiles on people and sells it to anyone with cash. You are not anonymous on HS. They are watching everything you do and willing to sell that info.

Remove it directly from the Registry. Lots of people have reported removal problems with this junk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Some pretty good arguments.

• 8 years ago

good morning

please i want to delet the hot spot from my computer buti have som proplem , so i need your help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.