Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Will Pokemon X and Y be a Nintendo 3DS exclusive, or will it be on the DS lite, as well?

It'll just be a bit depressing if they come out exclusively for the 3DS...just wondering.

Why would they release a DS version in 2013? Nintendo already said they want to take advantage of the 3DS features with the new version and making a DS version would only hold that back.

The DS got two generations of Pokemon games and the series has always advanced along with current handheld technology so there was no question the next generation would be on 3DS.

Sadly, Yes. I believe that Nintendo will see that a HUGE drop in revenue because not a lot of people have gotten 3DS'. But the cheapest one on Amazon is about 100$. Not bad, but still. I think it will be good enough for me to buy the 3DS because this looks really cool. So, I recommend you save up your money, and get one before October 2013. Guess it was only a matter of time before I had to get one too. :(

Its only for the 3DS unfortunately