Do gun-lovers here believe Canada, Japan, England, France, Western Europe are Stalinist-Nazi countries?

I keep seeing

"countries with strict gun-control end up with the government commiting mass-murders and atrocities against their own people."

it is just a lack of education ?

These countries have had strict gun control for decades..

Got a lot of answers I expected --- "It's black people " - "why don't you move there"

Corrine -- LOL. --- which country will become Stalinist ? Canada ? France ?. youre hilarious. thanks for your answer anyway.

Best Answer

Cons thought that before since they have universal health care.

Why don't you look at the percentage of gun deaths that are gang related and suicide from a gun. Guns deaths are a lot lower when you factor that into it. I said this in another question, tell your kind, the male species to stop raping women and maybe I won't feel the need to use my second amendment rights to protect myself.

That's a pretty loaded, and unfair question.

The reason that the US is so concerned with the 'Right to bear arms' stems from their history - the fact that you had to have a major revolution to win your rights and freedoms, which would not have been possible without the ability of the average joe being able to wield a weapon.

I dunno about the other afore-mentioned nations, but in Canada in particular, we dont have the same sort of history. We fought (and kicked USA's asses) in 1812, but that was a defence of what was already there, not a fight for our freedoms from an oppressor. Our freedom came under much lighter circumstances.

So in essence, Guns aren't part of our blood like it is in the US. The USA was built on a foundation of gunpowder, and is probably the only nation that can claim such.

So to call us Stalanist-Nazi nations is unfair. Let's turn that statement around and call Americans "The Playground Bully who shoves his weight around to show who's in charge". You know that's not true, but it IS an impression the world sees.

Recently, Canada has gone more lax on its long-barrel laws (shotguns and rifles) and those laws have made it easier to own such weapons. Handguns and assault weapons are an entirely different beast and still require heavy paperwork.

Personally I like the idea of having my own personal arsenal. I would love to have a .44 magnum revolver in my personal collection. But I'm not exactly heartbroken that I can't just now.

We don't want retards like all you Americans, running around killing each other. In 2010 6,367 of you retard Americans were killed because of your guns and these were only the accidents that happened. That's why we don't have guns in our countries, so we don't screw everything up like you have.

Those countries ALL lack the equivalent of a 2nd Amendment.

I'll bet you're the kind of person who drives around without a seat-belt.

After all, it could never happen to you.

And the MILLIONS who died just like you....with their own sense of false security.

It will happen again, in one or more of the nations you named. It's just a matter of time.

EDIT: What's hilarious? Do you have ANY concept of history, and how Stalin came to power? Sweetheart, a little education that you tout as a redeemable quality in your own "question" is highly recommended.

Further, I'd suggest you read about the rise of Mao, and the people who followed him sound very much like you do.

• Anon

Look at crime stats. When England took the guns away from the bobbies, they didn't even want to go out.

I don't believe they're Communist or Nazi, I just think they're more progressive than us. As a result, they have fewer murderers due to the decline in violence, but when someone does decide to commit a mass murder, they can get farther due to the fact that no one can shoot back. However, in the US, we have more murderers, and therefore need more guns. We can stop attacks and therefore have about the same murder rate as other countries.

I'm not a gun-lover, but I believe France is part of Western Europe so naming both is unnecessarily repetitive, and England as part of the UK is also part of Western Europe.

Source(s): Geography.

Americans still think they're living in the Wild West ... !

You say you "keep seeing" that statement.

Could you post the myriad questions in which it is present, or are you just talking out of your rear?

Vrzz is nodding his head in approval, so it must be true.