Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 7 years ago

Getting Rid Of Wrinkles: Best Solution To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Face?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me A solution like A cream or something that helps smooth and get rid of wrinkles on your face.

I was washing my face this morning and really noticed how bad the wrinkles on my forehead looked and thought there has to be some kind of cream or something that helps to get rid of wrinkles.

If you know of a cream or something that will help me get rid of my wrinkles please post the info, as long as it's not surgery or something crazy. lol

• Apple
    Favorite Answer

I was just reading that these things are all helpful:

Vaseline

Coconut oil

Castor oil

Rose water

Olive oil

But i think It might only work to prevent worsening.

• Sara

Hello Dear,

Here are some Easy and Effective Home remedies that will helps to remove wrinkles

• Simply massage with fresh milk and lime juice combination all over the face, let it sits for 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.

• Mash 2 bananas till they form thick paste. Massage the face particularly the area with wrinkles. Relax for 20 minutes before rinsing the banana off with warm followed by cold water.

• Massage with ripe papaya or lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles.

• Massage with some wrinkle cream which contain natural ingredients.

Melissa this is what I use & recommend; Preve by Isabella Pelle. Highly concentrated anti aging facial lotion. Hope this helps.