Patrick asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 years ago

Are women allowed in any major sports leagues ?

Are women allowed to play in the NFL, Soccer leagues (MLS, EPL for examples), MLB or NBA?

I remember hearing of a female goalkeeper in the NHL, but that's all I've heard from women in major leagues.

I remember Christine Sinclair, an incredible female canadian soccer player, easily the best one out there *yes, better than Morgan

I wonder if she'd be able to make an MLS team, at least.

• Bill
    Best Answer

The MLB, NHL and NBA all allow women. I don't know if the NFL does.

they're allowed- there's no longer something prohibiting them from enjoying any expert activities. enjoying substantial league baseball is a privilege reserved for the desirable baseball gamers interior the international. Nowhere does it say that a participant must be a guy, yet no woman has shown to be stable adequate to play at that time over a male participant. There ought to o.k. come an afternoon the place a woman might play interior the main leagues, yet with the diversities in muscular progression between adult men and females, it may look no longer likely to take place interior the close to destiny.