Romance/Erotic Books Including...?

Hi! I am looking for any type of romance/love book that involves any of the following:

1) The main character is a women

2) The heroine gets pregnant

3) The heroine is plus size (preferably above a size 16 - but its cool if its not)

4) Infidelity (Even if its just a bit at the beginning)

****Actually books with a cheating husband or boyfriend would be greatt!

5) Rock Stars/Actors/Celebrities - (The male character, not the heroine)

6) Interracial (black woman, white man)

7) Bi men and a female

I would like the books to have an actual plot/story line. And if it doesn't please at least let it be well written enough to make up for it.

I've recently read The Mighty Storm, Rock Star & Groupie by Ginger Voight, Love Unscripted & Love Unrehearsed, All of the rock star themed books by Olivia Cunning, and On Dublin Street, Avoiding Commitment & Avoiding Responsibility by K.A. Lane.

The book doesn't have to combine them all. Even if its just an element

----OH!-----

I would rather it be erotica but hey, it's cool if it's not. Thanks for all that help<3

Please don't suggest 50 Shades of Grey/Bared To You/Honor Student series or any books similar.

Favorite Answer

Try anything by Jackie Collins. I'm sure she's covered most if not all of those character subjects.

Scorpio Love (i replaced into as quickly as given the tough duplicate even with the shown fact that Kindle version is reachable). this is a pair of lady in Hawaii who starts off to have a uncomplicated dream a pair of guy that she at last discovers is a increasing action picture star in Hollywood. THe targets ultimately compel her to fly to L.A. to make sure out to stay away from dropping this guy. on a similar time as she is having the traditional targets she realizes that she has a soul connection to this guy or lady even with the shown fact that never believes that he might desire to ever love her in this lifetime considering of his action picture star recognition.