Anyone hear of Melaleuca? Need to know good or bad experience.?

Does anyone here use Melaleuca products or know someone who does? I am not looking to do any marketing, I just have some friends wanting to get me started and would like to try some products but no clue what I would be getting myself into. I'm mostly looking for if the products are really that great, if you... show more Does anyone here use Melaleuca products or know someone who does? I am not looking to do any marketing, I just have some friends wanting to get me started and would like to try some products but no clue what I would be getting myself into. I'm mostly looking for if the products are really that great, if you really save money and if it's difficult to get out from under if I realize I made a mistake.

What turned me off is I was invited to this big meeting where they tried to push it hard and tell people they could make thousands every month by referring the product to others. They tried to get people excited into thinking if they went into this gung ho they would start making big money. In reality, we all know this just isn't going to happen. I don't even know how to bring up the subject with any of my friends without having them get mad at me because they think I'm trying to drag them into something.

Please only answer if you've had actual good or bad experiences with this company. No opinions please.