Whats another topic I could write on in a research paper about technology and warfare in the medieval ages?

So far the only ones I could think of is armor, weapons, transportation, and castles. I need 5 but i'm stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

You may have to split a category - the use of, and breeding of, horses for strength and size.

Weaponry is a HUGE selection - you have the siege machines, early gunpowder.

If you want to read one of the (IMHO) best books about medieval battle, read "Agincourt", by Bernard Cornwell, a novelization of the battle between the French and the English in France.

http://www.amazon.com/Agincourt-Bernard-Cornwell/d...

• 3 years ago

Lesbianism? interior the middle a while? :-? anyhow. you are able to communicate regarding how Germany was united decrease than the Holy Roman Empire, and then gets broken up into Bavaria, Bern, and the different smaller kingdoms. you are able to communicate regarding the Crusades from a militaristic (no longer religious) attitude. you are able to communicate regarding the Spanish Inquisition (darn, that's religious) you are able to communicate approximately Geofrey Chaucer and his Canterbury memories. or you are able to communicate approximately Dante Aligheri and his Inferno (Divine Comedy) you are able to communicate regarding the feudal gadget (capacity going from King, the Aristocracy, Lords, Commoners, Peasants) you are able to communicate approximately vacationing minstrels and their how they sang the information of alternative cities. you are able to communicate approximately William Wallace and his Scottish campaings against the English and his pretend accessory (oops, this is Mel Gibson's) you are able to communicate regarding the early Kings of britain, like William the Conqueror, or King John (undesirable guy in Robin Hood, genuine guy or woman although) you are able to communicate approximately how the Pope was an emperor interior the political experience (no longer religious). you are able to communicate approximately how the early Arabs conquered southern Europe (cutting-edge Israel and Spain have been conquered) and how they have been pushed out via the Crusaders, or via the Spaniards (only in time for Columbus to set sail) you are able to communicate regarding the construction of Gothic Cathedrals, like Notre-Dame, Chartres, Lyon, Canterbury, Westminster, and so on. you are able to communicate regarding the formation of colleges, like Bologna, Cologne, Oxford and Cambridge. (that they had few books, so that they might only tutor examining, writting/grammar, and good judgment/lecture-giving.) whilst it is composed of the middle a while, faith crammed the tediousness of farm exertions. human beings only arranged for the time they died, and the existence afterwards. So do no longer shrink your self whilst it is composed of the middle a while.

• 7 years ago

good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.