Jester
Lv 4
Jester asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Uh oh the guy that says the same thing (the rock) vs the guy that speaks his mind (cm punk)?

Who is a better talker?

Cm punk is for me

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cm punk is way better, cm punk owned the rock on the mic, the rock same old,same old, cm punk was right the crowd are puppets, anything the rock says they do, and the crap chant he had going on

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

the rock is a much more skilled speaker then cm punk, yes cm punk is a good speak, so that makes the rocks a great speaker, rock is a ppl pleasure speaker, has cm punk is the man to speak the truth. who would you want to list to i would rather be listing to the rock to get pumped up...but if u talk about who is better in the ring i would say punk is...out classed lol...everything punk can do (high flying, ring skills, technically) i think ist horrible to have rock vs punk RR, and with punk injured, not at 100% rock vs punk should be the ME at WM29. the hype to the match, rock borne/raised in to the company. has punk came from the shawdow and is claimed as best in the world. Epic match...EPIC!

• 7 years ago

The Rock says what the people want to hear true or not. CM Punk speaks the truth whether people like it or not.

• 7 years ago

Lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The rock are you stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.