Anyone else like me can feel other people's emotions like they were my own?

I can feel other people's emotions , which makes it very easy for me to see the true intent in people, and also if they are lying ect ect .. This can be exhausting, if I am surrounded by negative ppl I will be feeling all their anger and negativity and it can ruin mayday .. Fancy being really happy then feeling... show more I can feel other people's emotions , which makes it very easy for me to see the true intent in people, and also if they are lying ect ect .. This can be exhausting, if I am surrounded by negative ppl I will be feeling all their anger and negativity and it can ruin mayday .. Fancy being really happy then feeling in rage and negative.. For example, if my mum comes to speak to me and she has a headache, or is upset I instantly get a headache and feel the feelings she is feeling.... I heard this is called empath...

But for me it goes onto another level. I can actually sense the way someone is feeling, or if they are thinking bad of me , simply by thinking about them, even if they are miles away.... I can read people's comments and have a conversation online with people and literally feel their emotion just by what they right.... Not understanding their emotion but I actually FEEL it.. And I am not crazy cause I am always proven right every time... Is this a psychic gift? What is it? Is it the gift of descendant? As I also have that too... Anyone know? And know HOW TO STO IT.?
Update: David's this is not ment to be offensive, but just to prove my point and I hope I am wrong cause it would worry and scare me if I was right.... But for some reason I thought you was a women.. I could feel your nervousness and you felt very feminine.... Unless maybe possibly you are gay?? Please tell me I am... show more David's this is not ment to be offensive, but just to prove my point and I hope I am wrong cause it would worry and scare me if I was right.... But for some reason I thought you was a women.. I could feel your nervousness and you felt very feminine.... Unless maybe possibly you are gay?? Please tell me I am wrong and you are the manliest of mans so I know I don't have some kind of stupid gift...