My boyfriend thinks that girls don't poo. How do I tell him that everyone poops regardless of gender?

I don't want him to break up with me.

Best Answer

Dont tell him. some guys are just like that.. they dont want to think of their hot gfs doing that, they would rather think of them in some sexy way. dont do it with him around...wait till hes at work or sleeping. thats the only time i ever close or lock the bathroom door lol

• texada

What a ******* *****! ignore approximately her and all human beings who believes her. do no longer enable her get the best of you or your boyfriend. She quite sounds like an immature little brat who needs her way. No ask your self she has no boyfriend of her own lol. besides have faith me, in 10 years she won't matter to you or him. you at the instant are not a wh*re. She is the wh*re. And her spreading rumors around telling all human beings stuff approximately you being "stupid" "gruesome" or and so on. only shows that she is one herself. no longer you. as quickly as you end giving her a reaction out of you she will understand how dumb she quite is for even doing so and leave you on my own. human beings like her do no longer deserve the time of day. You go woman! shop your guy far off from that *****! i do no longer care if she likes him or no longer. he's yours and not hers. wish all is going properly for you! solid success!

The internet, find a picture of a girl pooping. Or you could do it yourself.

• Heart

Everything that eats poops.

Make him a poop sandwich

• Tomoki

Poop on him. He will never forget that lesson.

Wait.... They do? CRAP SHE'S BEEN LYING TO ME ALL THIS TIME JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME!!! I WILL CONFRONT HER ABOUT THIS AND I DON'T WANT TO BE LIED TO!!!!

poop in front of him.

Have his mom tell him.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!