Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Why do people hate CM Punk?

I bought the CM Punk Best In The World DVD and i love it :) Kudos to cm punk

I think if more more people heard his story they would understand

• dwg184
    Favorite Answer

CM PUNK actually used his Best in the World gimmick when he started in IWA ect., so he isnt a jericho rip off per se as jericho is the king of the world and the best in the world at what he does, and i also agree the DVD is awesome although i need to finish watching the extras

he's a good heel and knows how to make people hate him

Source(s): fan since 1985

He is pretty boring these days, he comes out, tells everyone how long he has been champion, insults everyone, then leaves, this has been going on for 3 months! He does the same thing every night, it just isn't exciting and this is coming from the man who promised change, and criticize Cena for doing the same boring stuff each week!

I don't know, they always seem to hate the top stars like cena, cm punk got his haters now.

Cm punk is my faviourite how can anyone hate him.

CM PUNK = Y2J wannabe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osxo2QttLtQ

Youtube thumbnail

Is also 1 reason ^

They only like underdogs. When someone they want so desperatley to be a star they turn on him when they get big.

Errrrrr because he's a HEEL,it's his job to make you hate him & if lot's of people do hate him it means he's doing his JOB! wwe fan of 23 years.

cus he's def not not the best in the world

• DAMN

I hate him because his wrestling is trash, his promos are boring and he's a complete a$$hole as a person.

Don't care if he's face or heel, he sucks.

he takes shortcuts thats why..

Source(s): THE MAD MAN