promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 7 years ago

What are the advantages of military rule?

State the disadvantages of military rule.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

martial law is nothing but sadistic soldiers terrorizing innocent civilians you want to know the advantages? what advantages, you have no rights no freedom and are at the mercy of the army. look at vids of martial law and tell me if thats what you want. Nazi Germany declared martial law and they almost killed an entire race of people. no good ever comes of martial law

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Advantages- Conditioned to obedience, trained to respond appropriately to things that would leave untrained civilians cowering in fear, and to take command of a situation

Disadvantages- Your life is signed away on a contract, you belong to the Government, you are governed by a different set of standards, life is more strict

• SSTT
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I know you are upset for corruption.But..

If we have good dictator then off course we will do better,but imagine if we get a brutal military dictator,then?We are finished.

How can we predict will be our dictator good or bad?Take a look on military juntas.Most of them are corrupt and bad(example-Myanmar),Very few are good.So the possibility of getting bad dictator is more.

• 7 years ago

No life style,

no freedom,

just obey rules,

stricness

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

As in martial law? Well I would imagine there would be a decline in criminal activities?

• 7 years ago

Freedom for a start .........do you really need to look any further

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.