Sleep pattern and how to change it?

Hi I'm 20 years old and for the last 3 years I've been in the routine of going to sleep at about 1:30-2am and getting up at 7:30am to go to work. Reason being is that I don't like to spend all day at work and then come home and feel like I'm just having me tea, a bath and then bed. Recently I... show more Hi

I'm 20 years old and for the last 3 years I've been in the routine of going to sleep at about 1:30-2am and getting up at 7:30am to go to work. Reason being is that I don't like to spend all day at work and then come home and feel like I'm just having me tea, a bath and then bed.

Recently I just feel tired all the time, I'm starting to get dark circles under my eyes and I want to start sleeping more. The time I get up at is fixed at 7:30am, but when I try to go to bed earlier I just lie there not sleeping until the early hours of the morning, and still feel tired.

How long does it take to change your sleep pattern and how the hell do I get to sleep at 11pm?
Update: @witchcraft - Hiya!
I'd not considered that I might have to reset it, but that sounds plausible. I'll have to do it on a weekend, I can't be spending all day falling asleep at work.

I'll do it on Saturday night. If it doesn't work I'll be back!