Depression/OCD Help/Tips?

I don't usually do this kind of thing, but here goes; I've suffered with depression and OCD for around two years, I recently broke up with the person who has helped me through it (my choice - couldn't be what she needed due to illness) and I'm currently at university. Everything has become really... show more I don't usually do this kind of thing, but here goes;
I've suffered with depression and OCD for around two years, I recently broke up with the person who has helped me through it (my choice - couldn't be what she needed due to illness) and I'm currently at university. Everything has become really hard for me and I'm becoming scared to leave my home, and the thought of doing so makes me feel literally ill.

What's more, I was given medication (Sertraline) awhile back and it really didn't help, nor did therapy.
I simply feel as though I'm running out of options and I'm just tired of feeling like there is no end with this.

Any suggestions, tips or even personal experiences will be extremely appreciated.

Thank you.
1 answer 1