Its not likely that you will die from overdosing on antidepressants. However, if you have, you need to head to an ER, because there could be other bad things that happen, like organ damage, that will torture you for the rest of your life if not addressed. Also, overdosing implies that your meds are not doing the job they were meant to do in the first place, and you need to get them adjusted and or changed- right now! Don't wait. Have someone take you to the ER right now, and/or call a cab or 911. I mean it. Don't dwell. Even if you don't care about living- you will suffer greatly if you decide not to go.