Is saying that polish people are better than everyone else just because they're polish racist?

My sort of racist friend talked about these polish soldiers that were better than everyone else. One of his reasons that they're better soldiers than all other soldiers is because they're polish. That's racist. Isn't it? I'm telling him that it is and he's getting all butthurt about admitting it. He posts racist things a lot and it offends me. This is like saying that if there were Italian soldiers with the same skill level they were automatically inferior. That's definitely racist. Do you all agree?

No this kid is dead on serious about this too.

Favorite Answer

how can it be racist if every single person connected to this story is white?

I don't think it's racist, but I have a hard time believing Polish people are "better", just from personal experience. I've only met one nice Polish guy. Everyone else tended to be a**h***s.

It's patriotism/nationalism, not racism. He's still ignorant and limited thought.

Is this a polish joke?

it's his opinion, and no, it's not racist