How to get the wrong people to stop ringing my door bell?

There are five buildings next door to each other. Two of those buildings have the same address. However I live in the one with this one half at the end of my address(Example: 1234 1/2 N Scooby Do Lane). At first when some one I did not know would ring my door bell I did not answer it. When I would not answer my... show more There are five buildings next door to each other. Two of those buildings have the same address. However I live in the one with this one half at the end of my address(Example: 1234 1/2 N Scooby Do Lane).

At first when some one I did not know would ring my door bell I did not answer it. When I would not answer my door bell the person/people would keep ringing it until someone answered. So, I started to tell the wrong door bell ring person/people they got the wrong apartment there are two buildings with the same address the one you are ring is the one with the half in it, check for the right apartment and call the person they came to visit, saying this did not work. I even put my name on my door bell and the wrong people are still ringing my door bell. This time when I answer the door bell I say Hello but no body says anything, I then say can you please speak up I can't hear you. When I say that sometimes the person/people say the name of the person/people who they are here to visit. That is when I tell them they got the wrong apartment.

I also checked my door bell to see if maybe the door bell wires were some how crossed with someone elses door bell and found out that my door bell is not broken or crossed with an other persons door bell.

Is there something I could say or put on my door bell to let people know what door bell goes to what apartment.