What is the difference between ProAir HFA, Ventolin HFA and Dulera inhalers?

I use ProAir HFA when my chronic bronchitis flairs up after a cold to help w/my chronic bronchitis, but I also have Ventolin HFA and Dulera. Is it save to use all of them if I happen to run out of one? I cannot afford to go to the dr to get a refill. Please help. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

ProAir and Ventolin are the same medications, designed to be used when you're short of breath.

Dulera is for regular use. It helps prevent problems.

Look for a local clinic that charges based on income.

Source(s): PA
  • reando

Dulera Inhaler

• ?

I once suffered from Chronic Bronchitis. I would suffer sometimes 3 to 4 times per year! Usually when there was a major change in the pressure outside (I live in the north, and the temperature spikes and dips do wonders to chronic sufferers of bronchitis!). Each time I would get horrible hacking coughs, hoarking up green phlegm..it was so frustrating!

The key to getting rid of your bronchitis is to find a way to completely eliminate the germs that are causing all the phlegm and irritation leading to your hoarking cough and heavy breathing. Keep reading to learn how to do kill these germs!!

This page it will change your life and make you feel 100% better within just 24 hours!