sarah asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

What's your favorite breed of dog?

Favorite Answer

i love them all :) but my favourite dog breed is the dalmatian i love them and im hoping to find a show dally pup to show soon :) there brilliant dogs but there not a breed for everyone ! ... my second is a boxer :) i currently have 4 dogs one of those is a boxer cross dalmatian the others are a husky cross malamute a border collie and a staff cross jack russel :) i love all bull breeds of course ! xxx

Golden Retrievers

I love any and all breeds of dogs including mix breeds, but i have a very softspot for Chinese Crested Hairless dogs

Source(s): animal rescuer in NC

I know this isn't exactly answering your question, but I don't really see anything special about pure breeds. I'd prefer a rescue mutt to a pure bred any day. If I had to choose though, I'd say I like corgis.

Well... I do not think they should be force bred so breed is a term I am not sure about...

and I try to not pick Favs... I like all ....

ADOPT DONT BUY - peace

I love poodles and lhasa apso's. I also have a mutt... But from experience rescue a dog instead of buying one from a breeder, they tend to have less problems. :)

We've always had success with mutts. Rescued ones seem to bee the best. They appreciate having a home. **

Doberman Pinscher- and for all you hard core rescue and adopt members, both of mine are rescues.