Proud to be European hate to be Africans?

We all know how the European went to every Continent and kill the natives and leech of well i want to ask about Africa countries and India alone. The west went to Africa they took everything and kill all the natives and sold the rest as slave back then i think most people know the African were well off even better... show more We all know how the European went to every Continent and kill the natives and leech of well i want to ask about Africa countries and India alone. The west went to Africa they took everything and kill all the natives and sold the rest as slave back then i think most people know the African were well off even better than the European they were rich king and queens in India they were rich *** well while they own the trade center now when he European get there everything turn bad for them and they were proud of it In the 1860's Alone 2.8 trillion Pounds was taken out Africa now they were in really bad condition they equvelant was taken out of India that only in the 15 centuries They started racism well what done is done that the 15 cen this is the 21 cen what make the 21 century European different from the 15 when the European went to Africa they took everything from the Now the chinese are going to africa and they west are complaining and making propaganda documentary about the chinese yeah they chinese and taken from africa but they are living something behind the the west didn't Now most african countries want the chinese and they were disparately want to kick out the west Now the west are worried about natural resource they were ready to bomb Libya for oil
and people say they cant compare 15 century to 21 century how not They have been ruthless killers for years they stealed from Africa in the past and today in my country u.s.a only paid 78 million for worth 2.5 billion natural resource part of the reason african is poor and they say they helped africa with aid every year sending billions and billions well the truth 90 billion is send to africa every year 50 by Africans in the west sending money home 40 by the west and 75% of the 40 is used to cover the expense first and halve of the rest never get to Africa and 400 billion Africa send to the west every year like my country we only get 78 million for worth of 2.5 billion and we are the 5th largest oil producer in the world and the west media say Africa has no writing language and they have no culture their IQ is low they live in poverty and they took africa out of stone age that the people were hunter gathers and they live in tribes which all of it were not true why does the west lie and not tell the truth the african never invented anything well the invented math alphabet science astronomy and science in medicine and architecture and they always say people in African don't eat food they all have aids which the U.S.A army invented to kill off the Africans and the people of Africa live in mod and hut and they have really low iq even my school teacher and principle doesn't know Africa is not a country only 1/4 american can name the 3 countries in U.S.A why this propaganda
The west change history that why we cant even name one thing the africans has done like the moors
nobody in my class no about the moor history i checked my History book and the european history nothing about them being slave to the african for 700 years if the african are stupid how did they make you slave for 700 years in history class we learned about pre historic people nothing about the European not being Homo spaien but chromangnom (Neandathals)
Update: people will you read the question care fully i never said africa is a country i even said it a continent and people think it a **** hole because they never knew there was a civil war going on it many african countries like my country is one of the leading one and civil war has been happening for over 30 years now... show more people will you read the question care fully i never said africa is a country i even said it a continent
and people think it a **** hole because they never knew there was a civil war going on it many african countries like my country is one of the leading one and civil war has been happening for over 30 years now it over what does they west want again we rather get help from china than from the west
7 answers 7