Ryan
Ryan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Conservatives, why dont you hate Obama AND Bush?

I hate both, both exhibit clear signs of Sociopath disorder. BOTH fcked up the national debt it's now $16.5trillion and they expect our children to pay that off. Our children will experience a standard of living far lower then any generation since the great depression or during WW2.

Bush is not a conservative and Obama is not a Socialist both are Authoritarian Globalists who hate the constitution, Bush signed the Patriot Act after staging 9/11, Obama signed NDAA 2012 which is even more invasive and now he wants our Semi-Autos. Both want troops in the middle east to protect they're Precious oil, minerals, and Poppy Fields in Afghanistan, Obama kept 30,000 troops in Afghanistan. This is why I hate both Bush and Obama and supported Ron Paul and Gary Johnson last year, Conservatives why would you nominate Romney who was even worse then Bush? What were you thinking when you had Mccain and Sarah Palin run in 08' that was political suicide. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is a clear sign of Insanity is it not? Now you fools are saying Jeb Bush 2016 instead of Rand Paul 2016, there is no hope for the Republican party unless you Conservatives demand more Libertarianism and less big government nanny state and police state. You Conservatives need to stop bashing Marijuana when the majority of the nation is pro-legalization.

@hot summer You Liberals are next lol your not off the hook, it was the Democrat Senate and House who voted FOR the Iraq war only a few voted against it. These are facts kid.

@Pragmatism Please Rand Paul is not perfect but compared to Bush and Obama he's a saint. Any night club that refused to serve black people would develop a poor reputation as the "Racist Nightclub" and they would go out of Business Free-Market 101. Under Rand WE would produce goods once again we wouldn't have to buy China's slave labor crap anymore, we'd be an industrial nation again and Industrial Hemp would be legal that would bring in $500billion in revenues and thats not even the Marijuana you smoke.

Best Answer

You've done a fairly nice job of laying out some of the larger problems we face but your solution is Rand Paul?

Government doesn't have to tell China to stop using lead paint on baby toys. When enough babies get brain damage from lead poisoning, parents will stop buying them. The free market at work...

Oh, yes, and how about nightclubs that can refuse service to people who are black, Jew or Hispanic soley based on race? That's a really good one.

Rand Paul is not the answer but keep up the good work.

And I am not saying Jeb Bush. We've had enough Texans in the White House for a good time to come. There have been three in my lifetime, one Democrat and two Republicans. They all got us into wars we couldn't pay for.

EDIT

That is NOT what would happen with nightclubs in the South. Rand Paul would unwittingly be promoting racial segregation again being as he is too young to remember what it was like in the first place. Over time, we would end up with white club palaces and black club shanties. The clubs will end up reflecting the neighborhoods they're situated in and we will be right back in 1955.

Rand is more radical than his father and dear old dad could never get any traction either.

EDIT2

I just noticed something in your question details. Bush "staged" 9/11?

I see now why you're so big on pot: You use far to much of the stuff. As expected, people like Ron and Rand Paul only appeal to people in the margins and you are definitely in the margin.

Happy New Year and I hope you get the new tin foil hat.

.

.

.

Source(s): In addition to my education in economics, including 101, I took a semester of urban development with the political science department.

I dislike Bush because he expanded government and built up the debt higher than he needed to.

I HATE Obama because he is trying to exponentially expand the government and he's driving the country to complete bankruptcy. However, I understand that he is not the disease. He is only a symptom of the disease. He wouldn't have been elected if 51% of Americans hadn't put him there.

My cure for the disease is to elect Ron Paul as governor of Texas next year, and secede.

I actualy agree with you. I'm not a fan of junior because he did some stupid stuf and Obama just followed suit. The only thing I like about bush was when we were attacked we invaded the country that did it. The issue is we got involved in some other wars to.

• LAN

Actually in spite of the wars and Katrina. The economy did well under Bush until the Democrats took Congress and sabotaged everything.

Admittedly Bush was not a true Conservative, but damn guy there is not much comparison between a center/right moderate and some one just right of Mao.

I don't waste energy 'hating' wicked globalist banker puppets like Obama and Bush, I just don't vote for them, support them, or agree with their globalist policies.

Most Republicans now claim they DO hate Bush. Of course that's total BS.

They think a 2% tax hike makes us a Communist dictatorship

but they have no problem invading a country for no reason.

• Mark F

There are legitimate complaints about both Presidents. However, what you have here is just sky-high hyperbole.

If Obama was white and called himself a Republican you would call him an idiot and mock him mercilessly.

I disapprove of them both, mostly because they did the same stupid stuff.