Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Advice on how to recover from awkward moments?

Alright, so last night I was with my boyfriend and his friends just chilling. Then he started kissing me and I tried pushing him away, but then he's like "unfortunately we have to stop this, I don't want them to feel awkward." I gave him a look and said "you're such an asshole. I tried pushing you off." he's like "that's my job, I'm the asshole and you're the pain in my ***, but either way I still love you." when he tried to kiss me later, I told him, "you said you wouldnt kiss me." he smiled and rolled his eyes and held me. The most awkward part was when my guy friend walked outside with me and my mom was there I was like "maybe you should say hi, or something. She's like always suspicious since she's never met you." he laughed and was like "haha bye JJ, I'll see you next time." It was awkward, most of the night was. How do you recover from awkward moments?

Favorite Answer

two words:

battle. royale

Source(s): Accepted

"What the heck just happened?" Or if something really bad is currently happening then fake sneeze and walk away.