Anonymous

Black women: what kind of white guy do you find attractive (use a celebrity)?

• Myrrh
    Favorite Answer

Hmm that's tough... I think I have pretty specific taste even though I have dated and still date interracially. Although I acknolage the gorgeousness of Taylor Lautner, Bradd Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio ect. I don't find guys who look THAT perfect trustworthy (in essence I'm judgmental towards super attractive guys and assume they are all dogs).This is probably because my first boyfriend was STUNNING, very tall, black, muscular, and does some armature modeling. He humiliated me and only dated me to make someone else jealous...

So now I tend to go towards the Lennards (assuming you watch Big Bang Theory) of the world. My one exception is the guy who plays (or will be) Robin in the Dark Knight Rises, who's name escapes me at the moment. Other examples are Mark Ruffalo (SOO HOT), Chris Messina and Tommy Dewey (both from the Mindy Project). I still like black guys too there's just not very many in the intertainment industry that aren't super attractive, and there doesn't seem to be alot of hispanic guys period which is a real shame. And I tend to notice Asian guys if they are mixed with something else, but they dont seem to interested anyway.

Lol, the other answerers crack me up!! You don't know Jack's intentions people!! XD and btw black women can be reasonable and open when it comes to dating interracially TOO. Just give us a chance :3

Unless u look like channing tatum. U have no chance with a real black woman. U can get the black women that are desperate for any white guy though..

Leonardo DiCaprio

• ?

Even though I wouldn't go out with him, I do think David Beckham is pretty attractive. But he's European, not a white American. I had to emphasize that. Lol.

Paul Walker.

I'm sure it all depends on preference just like with anyone else. Currently, my celebrity crush is Jason Statham if that tells you anything.

None, once you go Asian, you never miss an equation.

Source(s): Asia

Perhaps someone who is so unlike the questioner