Name the six best of best architects in baseball which creates dynasties?

And players stayed over seven seasons there owner and general manager never shopped them to other teams after winning a World Series. They were the architects of baseball in our time and our favorite past time who are they since 1906. They were five, I believe this sixth architect of baseball is the best as well.... show more And players stayed over seven seasons there owner and general manager never shopped them to other teams after winning a World Series. They were the architects of baseball in our time and our favorite past time who are they since 1906. They were five, I believe this sixth architect of baseball is the best as well. And I don't mean the 2005 Chicago White Sox you guys been talking about.
Update: Connie Mack Philadelphia Athelics 1910-1914 the elephant logo became known for the Atheltics. He is one architect of dynasty.
Update 2: Ed Barrow the Yankees General Manager in 1927 and 1939 during the time of Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, and in 1939 it was Joe DiMaggio, Phil Rizzuto, Lou Gehrig and General Manager Ed Barrow he is the second architect of a dynasty.
Update 3: Charlie Finley of the 1972-1974 Oaklnad Athletics was the third architect to build a dynasty. All three of your answers are correct. That was during Reggie Jackson.
Update 4: And your fourth answer is correct Gene Michael in 1996-2003 it will involve George Steinbrenner, Derek Jeter, Andy Pettite, David Cone, Mariano Rivera as the players involved to make this happen including Joe Torrent the team manager, David Wells, Bernie Williams, Orlando Hernandez, Scott Brosius in 1998.
Update 5: You are saying George Weiss and Ed Barrow work together in those years to architect a dynasty. That's two architects of baseball.
Update 6: There are two more teams and two unnamed architects that reign dominant over the league and the other was controversial which was ripped from the history books, he got the World Series for his team he architect. He later built his own stadium under his name this gives you a hint.
1 answer 1