Adventure Time Question?

I am SOOO EXCITED!! A new episode of Adventure Time is on Monday and... LADY RAINICORN IS HAVING HER PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not know how big of a fan I am of Adventure Time!!!! I love Adventure Time almost as much as I love the game Harvest Moon!! What do you think they'll look like? Do you think there will be only 1 puppy or more? Honestly, I cant picture what they are going to look like in my head, but I think there's going to be 1 to 4 pups. I wish that they would make the episode sooner.. Like today! Even though its Sunday and I only have to wait 1 day, I still wish it would come on today. Anyways, all i'm asking is what you think about it.(:

Seriously, if you're going to post rude answers, don't. Ryan, you know what, you must be the stupid one since all your doing is wasting your own time and posting rude answers on things. I mean, just like on craigslist.com people flag ads just for fun, and that's stupid and its a waste of time, just like what you are doing now. Now who do you think is the stupid one? Seriously, go do something besides answering questions rudely. I'm gonna randomly guess that you are maybe.. 17+ years old. Well, i'm 13 years old and I am probably WAY more polite than you. My point is, you are the stupid one. Go get a life. Jerk...

Favorite Answer

Adventure time,

C'mon grab your friends,

We'll go to very distint lands.

With jake the dog,

And fin the human,

Something something,

Adventure time!

Sorry I had to let it out. Erm the only way I could think of finding out is checking out the forums for Cartoon Network. Personly I think there will be more than one. But I'll be watching it tomorrow, to see lady rain corn have her pups!

Source(s): Meh, sort of guessed.

If its just one puppy maybe they are trying to incorporate a new character but if its more maybe not.

I THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOO ******* STUPID