American girl moving to France?

My family will be moving from Seattle, Washington in America, to Le Mans, France this coming summer. I'm 16 years old, and will be going into my junior year of high school(11th grade). I'm so nervous that no one at school will like me or want to become friends with me. I'm fluent in French (it's my... show more My family will be moving from Seattle, Washington in America, to Le Mans, France this coming summer. I'm 16 years old, and will be going into my junior year of high school(11th grade). I'm so nervous that no one at school will like me or want to become friends with me. I'm fluent in French (it's my dads first language) but I do have an awful American accent :/ I'm not the stereotypical fat, stupid, redneck, no one here really is unless you go far south. I'm tall and thin. Im also a quite smart. So my question is.. What are popular teenagers like in France? What are things I should/should not do when meeting new people? Are fashion trends any different there? Thank you, all answers are appreciated :)
5 answers 5