Should I believe in psychic readings on Keen?

So over the past three weeks I've talked to seven different psychics on Keen and they've all predicted that my ex boyfriend and I will picks things up and be back together by the end of this month, January 2013. Some of them have been able to provide accurate descriptions of his personality. A few others... show more So over the past three weeks I've talked to seven different psychics on Keen and they've all predicted that my ex boyfriend and I will picks things up and be back together by the end of this month, January 2013. Some of them have been able to provide accurate descriptions of his personality. A few others I've talked to gave me later time frames, no later than March though.No "one year from now" or "six months from now." So the time frames are not all over the place.

This gives me a hope, but at the same time, I have a little doubt. What if it's just a coincidence they've given me the same time end of January prediction? Should I trust Keen advisors? Have you had a similar experience, getting the same outcome/time frame from different advisors?

Advisors with end of January predictions: Steven Craig, Eli Casey, Victoria Sands, David7, Faery Lady, Travis London, Kelly777.
Update: Note #1: We broke up in late September.
Note #2: These advisors have high ratings on Keen. Many people have said their predictions are accurate and come true.
Have you had a love prediction who told you "one year from now"? I'm so confused!