what is the canadian FBI/CIA?

i live in canada and know about the RCMP but they dont seem so powerful, isnt their something higher thats involved in the government? their may even be more than one but i dont know

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Everything in the US that is handled by the FBI, ATF, DEA, Secret Service and all the State Police agencies is handled by the RCMP in Canada. Intelligence and Counterintelligence (handled by the CIA in the US) is handled by CSIS in Canada.

Not sure why you think they "don't seem so powerful." The RCMP is the largest law enforcement agency in the Canada. They have members stationed in every Provence and are responsible for everything from providing street level policing functions in many rural areas to conducting large investigations involving drugs, organized crime, etc etc.

• Nicolas5 years agoReport

He might live in the capitol region/Quebec the RCMP aren't very apparent around here

• satow
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Canadian Fbi

• ostos
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Fbi In Canada

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah. specific that's permissible for a muslim lady toleave her u . s . for going right into a miles better u . s . along with her mahram guy or lady alongside along with her aunt who's observed along with her husband or her uncle with their young little ones or her brother,or her father to visait her kinfolk members individuals consistent with the hadith.even with the shown fact that she should not be allowed to go on my own via fact it is going to risk her look after.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.