Should I get an Ipod touch 4g or 5g?

I'm deciding whether to get the 4g or 5g. I'll use it to play games and go on facebook, maybe listen to music but not that much, Im 13 yrs old. Would that extra 100$ be worth it? Or should I just save and get the 4g

Best Answer

Get a 3rd gen mine has been in the bloody wash and survived and I can drop it without it disintergrating

4g. Trust me bro, I have both, and the 5g is the worst money I've ever spent. It's the exact same thing as the 4g except it looks a little prettier, but honestly, it's NOT worth the extra 100$ bucks. There is honestly NOTHING different except the look and a couple of other features that aren't even noticable.

Source(s): I have both, regret buying the 5g.

If u want Siri 5g If u JUST want it for music and games 4g for the amount an iPod touch 5g for $20 more u can have an ipad mini(great for games!!!)

Source(s): I have iPod touch 4g and ipad mini

Hey bud don't get neither

For 300 dollars ( price of a itouch 5 ) you can buy really nice Android phone like a nexus 4

An Android can be used just like an iPod you do not need service plan you can just use wifi

Also you will have a much faster device with a batter camera with the option of a service plan if u can convince your parents

Get the 5g, believe me it is well worth the extra $100.

Source(s): Opinion and Knowledge

The Fourth Gen. It's not worth it for the 5. The differences are just the bigger screen and it's a little faster, but I don't think that's worth the extra $100.

Source(s): I have a fourth gen and it works like a charm.

get a 4g no ned to waist money for the 5g its the same thing just it has diffrent colors and more bigger?.

it really doesn't matter i say an ipod 4g because then the extra money u can use to buy a couple itune cards

I would prefer the 5g. The more space the better, once you get it the storage flies by.