I answered and ad on Craig'slist..And now?

** PLEASE read the whole thing, otherwise your answer won't really be helpful** I am 19 and a virgin (i'm not waiting or anything, it just hasn't happend yet). I was on craigslist looking for a flat for a friend and I went to the personal ads and found myself answering to one. ( I know, I think... show more ** PLEASE read the whole thing, otherwise your answer won't really be helpful**

I am 19 and a virgin (i'm not waiting or anything, it just hasn't happend yet).

I was on craigslist looking for a flat for a friend and I went to the personal ads and found myself
answering to one. ( I know, I think it's a little weird too)

The guy's looking for a long term sexual relationship and says he wants to create a real sexual chemistry and evolve sexually and explore fantasies with.

So we exchanged emails and pictures and talked on the phone and he wants to go for a drink or a coffee so we get to know each other a little more.

He seems really experienced and opened about sex, and I think that he thinks that i'm as experienced as he is and I'm really scared of what he'll think about me if I tell him.

If I tell him he might be disppointed because I won't really KNOW what to do or be good at it at first and he might also think that i'm weird for losing it to a stranger i met on craigslist.

I'm scared he'll back out of the "deal" if he knows.

I know it might seem weird, but I don't want to get attached and I am really comfortable having sex for the first time with a "stranger".

*****

Do I tell him?

And if I do, how do you think he'll react?
1 answer 1