What do atheists/pagans think of Black Liberation Theology? Islam?

I would like to know how much of a threat atheists believe Islam and Black Liberation Theology is in the eyes of an atheists/pagan.

thank you!
Update: Black Liberation theology was created by the black people which teaches that white people were found in cave in the Caucus mountains and the black people freedom them and taught them how to bath and eat, etc. They were evil and the black people tried to civilize them, then they persisted to take over. To them... show more Black Liberation theology was created by the black people which teaches that white people were found in cave in the Caucus mountains and the black people freedom them and taught them how to bath and eat, etc. They were evil and the black people tried to civilize them, then they persisted to take over. To them race does have a place in theology.

I did not create this, they did. I could care less about race. I wanted to know how educated this group is to theology.