If you become a puppet master, which ten people do you want to control? What venus/mars aspect do you have?

List the ten people (or five) of your choices, how do you feel? You feel like you're an Illuminati because they do the same thing, pulling the strings and controlling the elite puppets. Also tell me your Venus/mars aspect so that I can understand how these astrologically impact your choices. Mine. 1. Bill... show more List the ten people (or five) of your choices, how do you feel? You feel like you're an Illuminati because they do the same thing, pulling the strings and controlling the elite puppets. Also tell me your Venus/mars aspect so that I can understand how these astrologically impact your choices.

Mine.

1. Bill Gates
2. David Stern
3. Tom Cruise
4. Charlotte Arnold
5. Stephen Spielberg
6. Giorgio Armani
7. Chef Ramsay
8. Stephen Harper
9. Hugh Hefner
10. Judge Judy

Cancer Venus
Scorpio mars
Venus trine mars
Mars conjunction saturn
Mars conjunction midheaven
Update: Please explain why your venus and mars affect your choice. My Cancer venus appreciates good food, good taste in beauty, food and style. Charlotte, Ramsay and Armani represent these categories. As well as Spielberg due to his fantasy fiction films, his imaginative ideals intrigue me, I want to control his mind so... show more Please explain why your venus and mars affect your choice. My Cancer venus appreciates good food, good taste in beauty, food and style. Charlotte, Ramsay and Armani represent these categories. As well as Spielberg due to his fantasy fiction films, his imaginative ideals intrigue me, I want to control his mind so that I can absorb all of his ingenious imaginative ability. Scorpio mars is all about lust for power and sex, so powerful people like Gates, Stern, Cruise and Harper are people who's in lust for superiority, part of my mars crave for these superiority, controlling them is like controlling powerful things.
Update 2: Controlling Ramsay to cook food for me, and Armani to give me new clothing each month and Arnold to whatever.