Best looks for big changes?!?

Hello, so I want to have HUGE changes in my life, since it's a new year, I want everything to start fresh, I did have huge changes before, but now I want even bigger changes, and I need some helpful and good answers. I am back in the gym and starting to loose the weight i gained since I gave up on everything.... show more Hello, so I want to have HUGE changes in my life, since it's a new year, I want everything to start fresh, I did have huge changes before, but now I want even bigger changes, and I need some helpful and good answers. I am back in the gym and starting to loose the weight i gained since I gave up on everything. And I was tired of giving everything up, and now want to achieve my goals, but after I loose weight, I want some new changes in my style, haircut, and maybe even makeup. I have black hair that are passing my shoulder, blue eyes and the type of clothing I always wear is kind of edgy, and fun. When it comes to makeup i always have winged eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and etc. And when it comes to hair, I have it crimped and use hairspray a lot. So yeah. I want a BIG makeover. Don't tell me to go ''bald'' that's not funny. The hair colors I had, honey blonde ( when I was 11-13) then chestnut brown, ginger ( by accident) and now black. So help me out? I'd really appreciate it. I wan't a brand new style, because I'm going to be 18 next month and I will start a new life. :) So makeup, hair and style. Any suggestions? Thank you. ( P.s. I'm also going to get some tattoos I but deep thaught in and yeah) help out people! p.s.s. this is me. ( don't be rude) : http://postimage.org/image/v52fj9m2b/
Update: Also, Should I get a lip piercing? I wanted to, but I have doubts now. Help out. :)
Update 2: Thanks! But I was also wondering does short blonde hair suit me too? maybe like platinum blonde? and I probably will want a little bit of edge, because I really love edgy styles. :)
Update 3: I never had short hair, so i'm thinking maybe I should get a short hair? like pixie cut with long bangs? Kind of like P!NK. I sometimes get really angry with my long hair. Haha. And I do have hair extensions, I sometimes clip them on. :)