Do you think im doing the right thing for a teens health? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!?

hi im a 13 year old girl. i am really into being healthy and fit. im a very sensitive person so i think health class really got to me. well i measure all my portions now. i count every single calorie i eat. i dont really restrict my calories my goal is to get enough of everything. ive always had a fast metabolism... show more hi im a 13 year old girl. i am really into being healthy and fit. im a very sensitive person so i think health class really got to me. well i measure all my portions now. i count every single calorie i eat. i dont really restrict my calories my goal is to get enough of everything. ive always had a fast metabolism but id worry if i didnt know how many calories i ate. i think im the only one of my age who does this. i currently play volleyball so i try to eat 1800 calories a day. on the weekend when im really sedentary or wake up late i eat about 1500 atleast (if i wake up really late because i stayed up late) or i eat 1600. the thing is im really thin. im 5 7 and 93 pounds. people always call me skinny and would think its really weird for me to count calories and litterally use measuring cups to measure portions/ plan my meals. im not afraid of getting fat i just feel like i have to know how many calories to make sure i get the nutrients and stuff. i usually eat like 1790 and round that to 1800 because i heard some things might have more calories than they actually say. i was always expected to grow to 5 10 but i dont want to stunt that growth so am i doing the right thing? should i always eat 1800 even when im not playing sports just in case. sometimes its a hard thing to count calories because i have 2 go out with my friends or family and theres no calorie info at a resaturant or homemade meals so i have to figure it all out and write it down. I never see anyone else doing this and im like the only one and im really skinny so its weird. should i eat 2000 calories but can i keep counting because it does make me feel safe. my goal is to take care of my body, be happy and grow to my full potential but sometimes i worry im not doing the right thing because it doesnt seem natural. can i continue what im doingf and will i keep growing? obviously im pretty good with my growth because im 13 and 5 7 and they say girls grow another 3 inches after they get their period and i havent gotten my period yet. i know im skinny but i dont count calories to be skinny. you know what im saying? i see everyone else just eats anything there given, am i doing a good thing? i can tell my parents getting annoyed when they see me measuring my portions before i eat lol for example this is what i would eat in a day
breakfast: 1 pumpkin spice vitatop (100 cal) vitamins(20) (20 cal gum too for the day) 2 clementines(80 calories) or another fruit for 80-100 cal green tea(0cal)
lunch: half of a napa almond chicken salad sandwich from panera bread (half is pretty big) (350cal)
snack: 10 ritz crackers (160 cal) and 140 cal chobani yogurt
dinner: 1 whole what wrap for a burrito(80 cal) with 1 cup beans (180 cal) with 1/4 cup ricotta cheese(90 cal) with a v8 splash lite (50 cal) and 1 cup of broccoli (100 cal)
snack later: 1 skinnycow ice cream sandwich 150 cal, a nutrition antioxidant granola bar 160 cal
i count all my fat grams and this would be exactly 25 percent calories from fat, enough fruits veggies etc and a lot of dairy/ whole grains and fiber plus i get my sweet and salty fix so i dont crave. sometimes ill eat the same things like i have the yougrt anf crackers everyday because if i dont have time i already know how many calories that is. is this good? am i getting the nutritents i need?