Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

I'm jealous of my bi friend? Help?!?

Yesterday, my boyfriend, my friend and I were just chilling out, smoking weed a bit, and we found out she's bi, and not a lesbian. She later said to me, "JJ don't take this the wrong way but, I'd date him if I was straight, which I'm not." It made me and my guy shift uncomfortably but he laughed it off, I didn't. Then later, she called him by MY nickname, and it seemed like she was flirting with him, although he kept looking at me and smiling. It was only supposed to be the two of us, but she showed up. Is it right for me to be jealous? I think she likes him. I know he doesn't like her, but still, I feel awkward because she keeps saying similar things to that. Please help?

Favorite Answer

Nah. If I were you I'd just bone her to death.

Who cares which individual she prefers?

She's here to satisfy your sexual pleasures.

You don't need to be jealous, because like youse, he's not interested in her, it just seems like he's finding it funny, maybe it was because she was high, but she's your friend a should not, under any circumstance flirt with your boyfriend, and doing it in front of you is just plain stupid. You should talk to her about it and flat out ask her if she has feelings for him

Well I think that if it keeps going like that your going to have a problem on your hands pretty soon end up losing 2 friends best thing to do would probably talk to your man tell him how you feel

Source(s): IM bi

Pull her aside and tell her calmly that you're not comfortable with the way she's acting with him. Just check with him that he doesn't like her like that. It'll just give you a confidence boost and prove that if she is flirting, you're still the one he wants.

She shouldn't act like that though...tell her.

You are totally justified in your anger/annoyance but don't act on your feelings. Trust your man to love you and only you.

It's okay if you're a bit jealous, and she might like him, but remember, he's dating YOU. Don't worry :)