I'm a house keeper and afraid to call in sick?

I'm a house keeper and I

i've had a really bad cold for 3 days. It it also very contagious. Its been going around at my school and my dads work. I don't want to accidently get a guest sick. Plus I have lack of breath when I'm walking around. Cleaning the cat box a day ago made me winded. Should I just beg to stay home? Or should I go anyways?

Symptoms of what I have,

scratchy throat

coughing

winded

Mucus in lungs (coughing it up)

Runny nose

sore chest

head achs

fever

Favorite Answer

hey unless you are in desperate need of the money in the time being go,

but other wise we both know that you have to take good care of yourself to be able to take care of others. Plus you also don't want to transmit the disease..so no of course take the day off and without begging i am sure the person you will call will be understanding because the fact that you are even asking this question means that you are a responsible person.

P.s:As long as you sound sincere he will even be the one telling you to stay home

HOPE YOU GET BETTER!!

Source(s): I had a horrible cold for the past 4 days hehehe..but i'm feeling great now=D

stay home