AA asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Rank these rookie quarterbacks?

Kaepernick,luck,griffin,and Wilson

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a really interesting article comparing rookie quarterbacks of the 2012 season to the 1983 class

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1463730-how-doe...

It looks like theres still a huge debate about Luck and RG3, personally I prefer Luck, but that's because I'm a Stanford. There also snuck Wilson in there at the end. I though all 3 had really excellent seasons, I felt like Luck had the most pressure being #1 draft pick. RG3 also had some pressure being 2011 Heisman trophy winner, and Wilson didn't have much pressure. Kaepernick is a different story. I felt like he did step up when Smith got injured but I feel like where he lacks Smith does better and Visa Versa. Kaepernick lacks veteran experience while Smith lacks confidence after being on a bad team for so many years. Overall I think they all rose to their unique occasion and it is hard to decide a clear winner but I think Luck was consistent, RG3 has talent but needs a little more experience, Wilson came out as a inconsistent quarterback but turned it all around and made a team that needed it to come back. Kaepernick if you ask me had a lucky opportunity and did well but I fear his lack of experience well be dangerous in playoffs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Brad
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Griffin

Luck

Wilson

Kaepernick

• DanTF
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Griffin

Luck

Wilson

Kaepernick

• 7 years ago

1. Andrew Luck

2. Russell Wilson

3. Colin Kaepernick

4. Robert Griffin III

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Kaepernick and Wilson are both great players, and have futures in the league but luck and rg3 are on a different level, they have hall of fame potential. So I would go

Luck

RG3

Kaepernick

Wilson

• 7 years ago

For fantasy NFL playoffs? Wilson / K / III / Luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.