AA asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Rank these rookie quarterbacks?

Kaepernick,luck,griffin,and Wilson

Favorite Answer

This is a really interesting article comparing rookie quarterbacks of the 2012 season to the 1983 class

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1463730-how-doe...

It looks like theres still a huge debate about Luck and RG3, personally I prefer Luck, but that's because I'm a Stanford. There also snuck Wilson in there at the end. I though all 3 had really excellent seasons, I felt like Luck had the most pressure being #1 draft pick. RG3 also had some pressure being 2011 Heisman trophy winner, and Wilson didn't have much pressure. Kaepernick is a different story. I felt like he did step up when Smith got injured but I feel like where he lacks Smith does better and Visa Versa. Kaepernick lacks veteran experience while Smith lacks confidence after being on a bad team for so many years. Overall I think they all rose to their unique occasion and it is hard to decide a clear winner but I think Luck was consistent, RG3 has talent but needs a little more experience, Wilson came out as a inconsistent quarterback but turned it all around and made a team that needed it to come back. Kaepernick if you ask me had a lucky opportunity and did well but I fear his lack of experience well be dangerous in playoffs.

• Brad

Griffin

Luck

Wilson

Kaepernick

• DanTF

Griffin

Luck

Wilson

Kaepernick

1. Andrew Luck

2. Russell Wilson

3. Colin Kaepernick

4. Robert Griffin III

Kaepernick and Wilson are both great players, and have futures in the league but luck and rg3 are on a different level, they have hall of fame potential. So I would go

Luck

RG3

Kaepernick

Wilson

For fantasy NFL playoffs? Wilson / K / III / Luck