I have had a reocurring dream of my death since i was very little and i dont know what it means?

Since i was about 4 or 5 i have had a dream at least once a month of me dying and its always the same. Ive trained myself to be able to lucid dream almost whenever i sleep but with this dream i can never change even though i know im dreaming. It starts with me and a group of 7 others in military gear walking... show more Since i was about 4 or 5 i have had a dream at least once a month of me dying and its always the same. Ive trained myself to be able to lucid dream almost whenever i sleep but with this dream i can never change even though i know im dreaming. It starts with me and a group of 7 others in military gear walking through a field of tall grass about waste high and off in the distance is a small village/town and were talking while we aproach this town but i cant hardly hear what being said as if they were talking into a pillow. I can see clearly the name tags of 3 people im talking to as we approach the village/town. As we get about 200yards from the town we get enemy fire and take cover in a small ditch that is near us. Even though i cant make out whats being said i think im giving orders to these men on what to do while firing back. It stays like this for several mins until i get up and run to the man on the far side of the ditch to tell him something, i run back and we begin to split into groups and approach the town. We end up clearing out the village and when finished we group up and get ready to head out i hear a gunshot crystal clear (which is strange since everything sounds muffled) and feel a sharp pain a the base of my neck and fall to the ground. Some of the guys return fire to where they saw or heard the shot and 2 others come to me and start to try and fix my neck but i see blood all around me as they try to save me and die....and thats when i wake up. (along with this there is something in me telling me i need to go into the military and next december i go to parris island for the marines. it doesnt really bother me anymore now that im older but i just wanted to get an opion on what it means.) ive also been told that it could be memories from a past life where i was in vietnam but we are wearing what looks like modern military cammos and ive tried looking up the names i saw but got nowhere and i have seen the exact same uniforms