Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Is it to late to become a christian?

So i am wondering if its to late to be come a christian all my life i never knew what i was or what i believe. But recently i have thought about becoming a christian. I am just wondering if it is to late? Sorry if this doesn't make much Sense my english isn't very good

Favorite Answer

It is NEVER too late to become a Christian.

Most people spend their entire lives adapting, shaping and working to understand who they are, their purpose in life and their beliefs.

Maybe try picking up the Bible, or surf some Christian websites, or drop by a church service?

Good luck!

No, its never too late.

But make sure you know what you are getting into. Being a true Christian is not an easy path, but it is by far the most rewarding thing to do with your life.

If I were yo, I would talk to a pastor so that you would understand the commitment that faith is.

No, it is never too late to become a Christian. True Christians are Christians who sought out after God with all their hearts and were willing to give anything up to be with God. Anyone who places their faith in Christ Jesus and repents from their sins will be forgiven and will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because the person who placed his or her faith in Christ Jesus is using Christ's death as the wage for sin, which is death, instead of his or her own death. As a result the person will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Man, it's never ever too late to be a christian. If you have questions about it at all feel free to ask nobody should judge. Good for you :)

• Owen

its never too late!

i'll prove to you that Jesus existed but its up to you to decide. i can lead an atheist to evidence, but cant make him think.

Prophecies about Jesus (hundreds of years before he lived)

1. "Behold, the days are coming," declares the LORD, "When I shall raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, `The LORD our righteousness.'" (Jeremiah 23:5-6)

"Therefore the LORD Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. isaiah 7:14

"Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the LORD, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the LORD of hosts Malachi 3:1)

and over 300 more!

HOW do i know these werent changed and added on after Christ lived?

3 reasons.

1. only jews copied the bible

2. The bible says not to lie, and changing the word of God was punishable by death (in that time)

3. there is proof that the bible was not changed

in the 1940s the dead sea scrolls were discovered, they are ancient manuscripts of the Old Testament

and when they were compared to our old testament of today, NONE of the messages were changed at all!

so that is 1 piece of supernatural evidence, follow by hundreds of more if you really SEEk you will FIND

KNOCK AND THE DOOR SHALL BE OPENED

ALSO THERE is proof that Jesus was crucified IN SOURCES

Source(s): Source(s): http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics… - prophecies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Sc… http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/arti… - dead sea scroll COMPARISON https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch… ^ PROOF JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED http://www.youtube.com/askcliffe - christian evangelist, very very good speaker, and firm believer in christ, provides evidence beyond belief!!! testimonies.com.au - different miracles and testimonies about people who have found Jesus in their lives.

It is never too late. There are many who were killed when they confessed to Christians for the first time -- that's pretty late, but not too late.

Forgive me.

/Orthodox

• It is NEVER too late... But before u make a decision to be baptized... HAVE BIBLE STUDIES WITH THE PREACHER... Take a while and make sure it's truly what u want!! GOOD LUCK AN GOD BLESS!

• Rizzo

Matthew 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. 2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, 4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. 5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. 6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? 7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. 8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. 9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. 10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. 11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, 12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. 13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? 14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. 15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? 16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

No matter when you come into the word of God, the promise of eternal life is the same for everyone.

Psalms 63:3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

Psalms 88:10 Wilt thou show wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah. 11 Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction? 12 Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?

Psalms 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Psalms 146:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. 2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. 3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. 4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. 5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:

Ecclesiastes 9:3 This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead. 4 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Find the Lord while you are alive because you cannot do it after you die.

Peace in Jesus name.

It's never to late.

no it is never to late to be saved

call on jesus to save you and have faith in him

romans 10:9

john 3:16