Amazon Prime cancellation problem?

I bought an rc helicopter tonight and it said that a free trial of prime and free two day shipping is available and you can cancel it and it wouldnt be charged to your card... I tried to manage the membership like is says and it says "Important Message

Thank you for signing up for Amazon Prime. Your membership should be active in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message, please contact Customer Service."

I don't want to pay the $79 fee for this if it charges my card... its my moms card and she would be so mad at me... what do i do!! HELP!!!

• Jo
    Favorite Answer

You shouldn't have signed up for it.

If it's a free trial - then it's free for a month. So be sure to cancel it.

I don't know if they charge first and then refund if cancelled. Or don't charge until after the month is over.

Just tell mom so she knows what to expect.

There are advantages to Amazon Prime. Such as 2 day free shipping. Which can save a lot if you shop at Amazon a lot. And they have free video streaming - much like Hulu or Netflix with this membership as well.

So just tell mom - maybe she would be interested in the membership if - as I said - there is a lot of shopping on Amazon over a year. Or if she is interested in the video stuff.

Just tell her you may have made a mistake with it. And tell her that you found out some good things about it. Let her make the decision to keep it or not.

Dont worry its a free trial. i have had it too:)

they wont charge u for a month. U can use the free delivery for a month, but make sure u go to ur account and uncheck the prime settings before 30 days (Amazon Prime can be found somewhere in the settings)

hope this helped

Source(s): i lov amazon

i just dont it