Alice Through the Looking Glass OST (1966) with Judi Rolin, Roy Castle, Ricardo Montalban and Jack Palance?

Information about "Alice Through the Looking Glass" O.S.T. (1966) with Judi Rolin, Roy Castle? The other day we went to visit my grandmother, when we got home, there were people who were watching a movie on TV. I do not know if it was a DVD or a film was broadcast on television. That was a movie I... show more Information about "Alice Through the Looking Glass" O.S.T. (1966) with Judi Rolin, Roy Castle?

The other day we went to visit my grandmother, when we got home, there were people who were watching a movie on TV. I do not know if it was a DVD or a film was broadcast on television.

That was a movie I saw when I was a child and which I keep beautiful memories. The film is "Alice Through the Looking Glass" (1966), a film starring Judi Rolin (Alicia), Roy Castle (Lester, the jester), Ricardo Montalban (that of: The Fantasy Island, he as White King), Agnes Moorehead (she was: Endora, the mother of Zamantha in TV series: Bewitched, she as Red Queen) and, Mr. Jack Palance in the role of the Jabberwock (sic).

What I remember most about this film are songs that one hear while film is passing. I saw this film dubbed into Spanish and songs were also sung in Spanish (lyrics were adapted). When we arrived at my grandmother's house the film was ending.

I am a fan of collecting soundtrack albums.

1. - Does anyone know what was the title of each one of the songs that comprise the album's track list of the soundtrack?

2. - Who sings each song?.

3. - Who wrote the lyrics and music of each song?

4. - What is the order of the songs in the track list on the backcover of the album?

5. - Where you can do by downloading this soundtrack in Internet?.

I am very interested in the Spanish soundtrack, but it must be hard to get, I'm content with the English soundtrack.

Thank you!. (I recommend this movie, if you like musical-fantasy).

Five asterisks (10 points) for more complete answer of all them.
_______________
1 answer 1