any good chicken breast recipes & dessert ideas!? *Baker advice*?

I'm in the mood to make dinner for my family for some odd reason (I'm 19) I pulled out chicken breast of the freezer a little bit ago.. But I want to try something different... Does anyone know any good chicken breast recipes or recipes that require chicken breast? nothing too complicated please! but super good! like a chicken casserole or some type of noodles or anything! :)

&& also.. I have this idea for a dessert but I dont really know if it would work.. I need someone who bakes to tell me if this would turn out right..

If I get some type of crums like pretzel, grahm crackers or somethign.. or even (sugar cookie maybe??)

put that down as my crust.. then melt the cooking chocolate chips & spread that on top of it then take like bananas, strawberries & different fruit and put it on top like a chocolate fruit pizza???

any ideas? suggestions?

• Emily
    Favorite Answer

Make Curry Chicken. It is simple and quick and delicious. You can google to find the recipe you are comfortable with.

Take your graham crackers and run them through a processor until they are crumbs and mix them with melted butter. (Google for graham cracker crust) press it down on a cookie sheet and bake. Now you have the perfect canvas to build from. You could load it up with whatever your family loves. Have you thought about making cheese cake squares?

Hi!

Just stick your chicken breasts in the oven with a little oil rubbed on it and rosemary or preferred herb that you usually like with chicken. Get that started! 375'F for more or less 60 minutes.

Meanwhile get potatoes (at least one for each invite).

Wash the potatoes then slice it in 1/4 inch slices.

Between the slices add a mixture of butter or margarine and onions.

Recompose the potatoes and cover totally with aluminum foil.

Bake aside your chicken dish in the oven and for the same amount of time needed to cook the breasts.

As for the dessert you should use graham crackers , add a bit of margarine or butter and wave 45 seconds after having shaped the crumbs to a dish.

Add the rest of your ingredients and if you have cream in a spray can well garnish with it at the serving.

Good luck!

Oven Baked Chicken or Chicken Divan are good and also simple. Go to allrecipes.com. That dessert idea has the makings of a disaster.

we like this one!! Southwest chicken chicken breasts(duh) a million can of yellow corn a million can diced tomatoes a million can of black beans (rinsed nicely) a million small onion diced a million teaspoon cumin ( extra or a lot less counting on your tastes) a million/2 teaspoon chili powder (back, for your tastes) blend all aspects in a bowl and pour over chicken breasts. conceal and bake at 350 ranges for an hour. Serve over rice you could also cook dinner this in a roasting bag! No mess!! desire this helps!!

• Larry

Try this one . It's easy and it's good.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/smothered-bacon-chick...

Your dessert idea sounds interesting.

Another idea: Make vanilla pudding and mix in a variety of fruits or a drained can of fruit cocktail.