Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Does anyone know this movie?

Its a snow white movie I believe. Its been awhile since I've seen it and I can't remember the name. I've searched all the snow white movies that I can find and none of them are it. It is NOT a cartoon and it is NOT Snow White A Tale of Terror with Sigourney Weaver. I don't think its very old either but I could be wrong but I don't think its older then like 2000 but thats honestly just a guess. This is also just a guess because I remember so little about it but I think it was maybe a sci-fi movie, like the ones they have sometimes that are in like 3 or 4 parts. I don't remember much about it other then it didn't seem old and it had a poison comb. Please help! This has been bugging me for years! I wish I remembered more about it because I know thats not a lot to go on

And also I don't remember it being like a fairy tale it seemed a little darker then that kinda had that scifi movie thing going on or like brothers grimm thing going on. Now that I think about it I really think I might have seen it on scifi because its seems like I watched it in like 3 parts or something. Also I really don't think its older then like 2000 maybe 90s at the oldest. If anyone has ever seen the 3 or 4 part movie on scifi called Merlin you'll know what I mean by it had kind of a scifi vibe if I remember right

Favorite Answer

Snow White (1987)?

After her jealous stepmother, the Queen (Diana Rigg), tries to have her killed, Snow White (Sarah Patterson) runs away into the forest, where she finds refuge with seven kindly dwarfs. The years pass but when the Queen discovers Snow White is still alive, she attempts to destroy her rival with the help of clever disguises. The Queen uses a tight bodice, a poison comb, and finally a poison apple in her attempts to kill Snow White.

EDIT:

The 10th Kingdom (2000)?

The 10th Kingdom is an American fairytale fantasy miniseries written by Simon Moore and produced by Britain's Carnival Films, Germany's Babelsberg Film und Fernsehen, and the USA's Hallmark Entertainment. It depicts the adventures of a young woman and her father after they are transported from Manhattan, New York, through a magical mirror into a parallel world of fairy tales, magical beings, evil stepmothers and self-discovery.

In the end, Virginia (Snow White) is forced to kill the Queen in self defense using a poison comb.

Was it Aliens Versus Predator?